Saturday, September 08, 2007

Belly Progress Report



Big and round this morning! :D

Team blue is feeling pretty good this morning. I'm still a little sore from the ultrasound--when the anatomy scan is done, there is lots of pushing and prodding at the abdomen to get the babies to move or to view their organs from different positions. Baby A was not so cooperative, so my right side in particular is feeling a little tender. Not to mention my belly button which is feeling insanely sensitive today. (maybe its going to pop soon!) The boys are quiet today--not much movement/kicking. They do have a tendency to get quiet whenever they're about to hit a big growth spurt, so I imagine I'm in for some stretching soon. Still awaiting the appearance of stretchmarks...

I picked out the changing table and cribs I want at IKEA (normally I hate IKEA, but felt I should definitely not spend lots of $$ on baby furniture to be used for only a couple of years). In a couple of weeks, we'll head to IKEA in Atlanta to purchase them and bring them home and set them up. I would have ordered them online but shipping costs are over $150, so that sort of negates the savings!

We are still at a complete loss for names. And I can't find my name book. I'm still pulling for "Joel" as the name for one of them--and I'm pretty sure I can win this one.

No comments: