Friday, September 14, 2007

Belly progress report & road trip



Belly progress: still weighing in at 136. starting two protein drinks daily. Obviously the boys are growing, but I need to make sure they get enough nutrition to keep up this growth, especially since there is a chance they could arrive before 34 weeks. I really want them big and strong when they arrive!

Preparing for a trip to visit the inlaws this weekend. This will be Hank's first long car ride since we got him in March. He is going to have to sit on the backseat of the truck, with Chani and Petra in beds on the floor by the backseat. Hopefully, this will be one of my last road trips during pregnancy. Riding in the car is very uncomfortable after about an hour. Josh's wedding in Hilton Head Nov. 3rd is my LAST trip out of town, period--and at least I'll have my mercedes for that trip.

No comments: