Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Two days until my 16 week appt! I'm getting nervous, but also excited. I really hope they do an ultrasound!!! How great would it be to find out the genders this week????

I'm also being a total slacker right now--I bought christmas stocking kits to make stockings for the kids (because there is a good chance they could be here before christmas), and I started one of them a few weeks ago, made a lot of progress, and haven't touched it in about two weeks. Eek!!! I'm not the fasted cross-stitcher to begin with, and there is a lot left to do on it. I'd like to have it finished by the end of this month, then I can start the next one sometime in September, and hopefully have them both ready to go in case the beans arrive in December!

I guess these days of being a slacker are limited, so I should enjoy them while they last. :)

No comments: