Friday, August 31, 2007

Oh my aching feet!

I started a new temp job today--was told by the temp agency "closed toed shoes." Well, the only black shoes I have that have closed toes are my bitchin' black pumps. With the 3 inch heel. Oh dear god. I haven't worn heels in AGES. My poor feet! Torture!

I had to schlepp back and forth from my cube to a file room all day, files in hand, precariously teetering on my big tall heels with my big huge belly.

In other news, Hankums is healthy.

Well, okay, he still hurts but nothing is broken, malformed, or malfunctioning. He just has some growing pains. So he's back on the meds to manage the pain until he feels better. He could have trouble for most of the next year, but by next summer, his bones should be full sized, so he shouldn't hurt anymore. And the meds will only cost $100 a month until then. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aimee, Sorry to hear about the huge med bill, but I am glad that Hank is feeling better.