Thursday, August 09, 2007

16 weeks

Doc says everything is good. No need for an ultrasound today. While saddened that I didn't get to see the beans today, I am, of course, glad there was no medical reason to have to look at them. (with two "problem" ultrasounds under my belt already, I don't need anything else to worry about!) My urine was negative for protein and sugar, and I've stopped losing weight (though I haven't gained any of it back yet).


When my babies dance, it feels like a cross between bad gas and the sinking feeling you get in your stomach when riding a high speed elevator.

For two feelings so unpleasant on their own, they sure are fun together.


The level II anatomy scan is scheduled for September 7th, so we should find out the babies' genders at that time, provided they play along. :)

No comments: