Thursday, August 23, 2007

If we have two boys...

...I am in so much trouble.

We can't name boys. We just can't do it. I went through the baby name book and wrote down every single name that I would even remotely consider naming my child, and Mark said "no way" to all of them.

With some insistence on my part, we could probably come up with one name...but two?

However, we do have two girls names picked out, so if we have two girls, they have names. If we have only one girl, she has a name.

But our hypothetical boys are nameless. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. We have tons of boy names we like and will have problems narrowing the list down, but we have only one girl name that we both like.
Not that there is any reason to get excited about naming anybody yet...

Slave to the dogs said...

My husband really wants to name a son Fergus. So we have boy name problems too.

I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog. I'm just starting my first IUI cycle myself so this is kind of like looking into the future.

Carrie said...

I'd love to here the girl names....
Hubby and I have settled on a boy's name (baby is just a twinkle-in-his-eye I'm going off the B/C in September)
Corbin James, but we can't agree on a girl's name.