Saturday, July 07, 2007

11 Weeks, 2 Days



Decided to do a series of first trimester portraits today, set up a mini studio in the room which will eventually be the nursery. I plan to do another series before the end of the second tri, and a last series in the third tri, before the birth.

I need to start working on my birth plan--the OB is encouraging C section, though cautiously saying if both babies are head down, I'll be allowed to attempt a vaginal birth. There is so much to consider--do I want a tubal ligation while they are in there, knowing I will still have to take birth control pills to regulate my PCOS after the jumping beans arrive? If one or both of the beans is male, do we want to circumcise? (I say no, Mark says yes). If I do attempt vaginal birth, will I want an epidural (I'm thinking heck yeah! Narcotics, legally, I wouldn't miss it!)

So much to think about...

No comments: