Thursday, January 25, 2007

What a week

Saturday morning, Mark and I discovered our brand new home had been broken into while we slept. The theives took our wakeboards, our snowboards, and the very special Ashland Longboard that I had made for Mark for his graduation present.

The design on the board featured a star and an anchor, to symbolize our relationship. He is represented by the star, the dreamer, the risk taker. I am represented by the anchor, the steady, the cautious, the grounded. Some punk kid is riding around on our marriage.

Tuesday I ran 22 miles. It was a good run, a good prep for the race in a few weeks.

Today when we woke up, the truck wouldn't start. Its leaking massive quantities of oil. We're down to one working vehicle until this weekend, when mark fixes the radiator in the miata.

And, I'm due to ovulate any minute now--I had a positive OPK, and for the first time, I've had loads of EWCM. Fingers crossed that this is the cycle that changes everything. :)

No comments: