Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Last night I dreamed...

I dreamed I went to the RE for my ultrasound, and they turned me away, even though I had an appointment, because they didn't have anyone to work the ultrasound machine.

Then it got really weird. I threw a tantrum (okay, not so weird, there) and threatened not to leave until someone showed me my baby. Then, I started talking about how I don't have a job, so I don't have anywhere better to be, and they should keep in mind that I am a college-educated woman who can't be pushed around. Then, I pulled out a textbook from my sophomore year in college entitled "how to make effective tv commercials" and said "See, I WENT to college."

There are no words to describe how ridiculous I felt when I woke up. And how relieved that I only embarrassed myself in a dream!

No comments: