Monday, June 18, 2007

How Zofran changed my life

Dang, that stuff is so good, I want to name one of the beans after it! :D

My OB prescibed Zofran for my morning sickness. Its expensive, but insurance covers it (thank goodness--generic costs $25 a pill without insurance). And that stuff is a miracle. I feel a thousand times better. Although, without nausea to take my mind off it, I'm starting to notice how friggin' tired I am! I'd rather be tired than puking any day. I finally feel like I can enjoy being pregnant. There is still a lot of anxiety involved with getting my life and home ready for twins, but it is lessened so much by simply feeling better.

Right about now the placentas should be starting to take over hormone production, so I should be noticing a decline in symptoms over the next 3-4 weeks. By 12-13 weeks, most early symptoms should be gone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zoe & zofran?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my insurance didn't cover it and I was on it for twelve weeks...