Monday, April 16, 2007

1st IUI cycle...failed

Despite the name of my blog, I am losing hope quickly. Another failed cycle, and this one came with a $1200 price tag. The next cycle is expected to cost double to triple that.

I don't know how much more I can take.

I have been so blessed in so many ways: I have a wonderful husband who I love dearly. I have three adorable dogs who keep me company and make me laugh. I have the strength of body and of will to run marathons. I can do an aerial 180 on a wakeboard. I live in a beautiful house in a beautiful neighborhood full of light and surrounded by flowering trees in bloom. I'm starting my own business and while it scares the crap outta me, I am blessed to have the ability to chase my dreams.

Except one. I don't have the ability to conceive a child.

No comments: